Sunday, May 30, 2010

Ravens Get Props

Getty Images for Reebok) *** Local Caption *** Ryan Hurley;Mike ThompsonToday my father-in-law bought us all tickets to go see a semi-final game in the NCAA Lacrosse Final Four. The tournament is being held at the M&T Bank Stadium, which is the home stadium for the NFL's Baltimore Ravens. This is only my second lacrosse game ever so I barely understand what I'm watching, but my wife's family is big into it as both her sister and brother played lacrosse in Division I NCAA. So, we went. But, that is neither here nor there, because I went into the bathroom and low and behold they had a changing table in the men's room. YEA! Very happy to see an NFL stadium acknowledging that fathers can change a diaper now and again! 
Blogged with the Flock Browser

1 comment: